WAEC Updates System For BECE Candidates Display Picture To Reflect On Results Slip
WAEC BECE Candidates Picture: WAEC Updates System For BECE Candidates Picture To Reflect On Results
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has updated their system now for 2020 BECE Candidate’s picture to reflect on their results slip.
The West African Examination Council on 16th December 2020 released the provisional results for the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) for 2020 candidates.
The Council in a statement copied to NewsVibz stated that it will dispatch the results to the schools through the Metropolitan/Municipal/District Directors of Education.
The good news is that, the Council has for the mean time hosted the results online at www.waecgh.org so that candidates who desire, may access their results.
It was realized upon checking results for candidates that their display picture was unknown. WAEC has as a matter of urgency, updated their system for the error to be rectified.
Candidates are therefore entreated to recheck their results using the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN they purchased and print their result slip which now has their picture on it.
Candidates who wish for their results to be checked, saved as PDF and sent to them via Email or WhatsApp should call or WhatsApp NewsVibz on 0549198854 for it to be done for them at a service charge of ₵5.00. NB: NewsVibz does not sell results checker, we simply use the one you acquired to check your results for you.
WAEC BECE Candidates Display Picture
Steps To Check BECE Results Online
- Visit the WAEC results checking portal at www.waecgh.org
- When the page loads, ‘Enter your Index Number’.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2020.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012388678910.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year.
- Click on Submit
- Results will be displayed
- Screenshot or download results
BECE Results Checker: How To Buy Voucher To Check Results
- Dial *944# on your mobile phone (WAEC Ghana Mobile Service page will be displayed)
- Select option 1 (Result checker Pins)
- Select option 1 again (Result checker Pins for ABCE, GBCE, BECE and WASSCE)
- Select Network provider depending of the network you use (Eg. MTN MoMo, Vodafone Cash etc)
- Choose Mobile Wallet Number (Either self or other). If you are buying for yourself, select 1. Select option 2 if you are buying for somebody.
Source: NewsVibz.com || Kindly link back when you copy or paraphrase a paragraph(s) or the entire