Check BECE Results Online: Steps To Check BECE Results Online
The West African Examination Council has released the provisional results for the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) for this year’s candidates.
The Council in a statement copied to NewsVibz stated that it will dispatch the results to the schools through the Metropolitan/Municipal/District Directors of Education.
The good news is that, the Council has for the mean time hosted the results online at www.waecgh.org so that candidates who desire, may access their results.
Steps To Check BECE Results Online
- Visit the WAEC results checking portal at www.waecgh.org
- When the page loads, ‘Enter your Index Number’.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2020.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012388678910.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year.
- Click on Submit
- Results will be displayed
- Screenshot or download results