NMC PIN/AIN Online Renewal And Payment – Steps To Follow
NMC PIN/AIN Online Renewal And Payment
The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) of Ghana has introduced an online payment and renewal of PIN/AIN for Nurses across the country.
Step 1 – Create an account
Tap create an account and provide your full name, Registration number, PIN/AIN and the following;
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Follow the instruction to complete the account creation. Tap the welcome banner to access the member exclusive features.
Step 2 – Upload your CPD Document
- Tap CPD Docs
- Tap Upload file
- Tap Allow to give the application access to your storage device
- Browse to locate relevant CPD document, select the file and tap Upload
- Tap the file name to view it, or tap the delete icon to delete the file
Step 3(a) – Make Payment via Mobile Money
- Tap Payment
- Select PIN/AIN Renewal from the list of services
- Review payment summary and tap Pay
- Select Pay with Mobile
- Provide the following details;
- Mobile Network
- Mobile Money
Tap Pay to approve fee deduction and complete the payment process.
- After successfully completing the payment process, you will receive an SMS acknowledging receipt of payment.
- Kindly visit any of NMCs regional offices to collect you new PIN/AIN card which is valid for five years. This will replace the three-year validity card.
- Subsequently, you will be required to renew your PIN/AIN ONLINE by 31st January each year.
Source: NewsVibz.com || Kindly link back when you copy or paraphrase a paragraph(s) or the entire content.