August 2021 RGN, RM & PHN Licensing Examination Results Released By N&MC
The Nursing and Midwifery Council (N&MC) of Ghana has released the August 2021 licensing exams results for Registered General Nursing (RGN), Registered Midwifery (RM) and Public Health Nursing (PHN).
The results have been hosted at the Council’s official online portal and candidates can now check and access their results by following the guidelines below.
How To Check 2021 RGN, RM & PHN Online Licensing Exams Results
- Visit the Council’s official online results checking portal at https://nmc.gov.gh
- Click on online service> online results
- Select Generate code on the next page
- Key in your index number and contact number
- Click on Generate Code. You will receive the code via SMS.
- Key in your Index Number and the code you received via SMS
- Successful candidates should click on Congratulations button to fill the registration form online
- Click on submit button and print a hard copy of the registration form for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to N&MC Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip.
Note: Unsuccessful candidates may register at a communicated date for re-sit.
Stay with us as we will keep you updated on any new development from the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Congratulations to all successful candidates and the very best of luck to those who may have to re-sit the online licensing examination.