NMC PIN/AIN Renewal: Deadline Extended To March 31, 2021
NMC PIN/AIN Renewal
The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) of Ghana has extended the deadline for PIN/AIN renewal for all nurse assistants, nurses and midwives to Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
The document available to our outfit which spells out this development was contained in a communique issued by the Public Affairs Directorate of NMC.
According to Management of the Council, it deems it necessary to extend the PIN/AIN renewal deadline as the Corona virus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to disrupt businesses, operations and activities in Ghana and around the world.
However, nurse assistants, nurses and midwives are to take note of the following;
- All practitioners must renew their license annually by 31st January each year.
- The validity of the PIN/AIN cards have been extended from three to five years.
- All PIN/AIN cards with the 3-year validity will cease to be valid after March 31, 2021.
- There will be no further extension of this deadline (Wednesday, March 31, 2021).
The Council has encouraged all Nurse Assistants, Nurses and Midwives who were unable to meet the initial deadline of January 31, 2021 to renew their PIN/AIN as soon as possible.
For further enquiries, one should contact the Public Affairs Directorate via the following numbers as well as official social media handles:
- Twitter (NMCGH Official)
- Facebook (Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana)
Source: NewsVibz.com || Kindly link back when you copy or paraphrase a paragraph(s) or the entire content.