How To Buy GES E-Voucher And Download Appointment Letter
Following the release, successfully recruited Graduate teachers are required to download their appointment letter and proceed to the Regional Office to complete their recruitment process.
NewsVibz brings you the steps on how to buy GES e-voucher which will aid you to check and download your appointment letter. Follow the steps carefully and leave a comment beneath this article if you have any concern.
How To Buy GES E-Voucher
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy e-voucher Card
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device.
- Proceed to the Posting Login Page and enter your Staff ID, Index Number or NSS Number and enter the e-voucher code you received on your mobile device.
- Finally, click on Submit to download your appointment letter.
Documents Required / Needed At GES Regional Office
- Medical Report
- Acceptance Letter
- University Degree Certificate (Original & Certified True copy)
- National Service Certificate
- Licensure Examination Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- National ID Card
- SSNIT Biometric Card (SSNIT Number)
- Bank account details
- WASSCE Certificate
- BECE Certificate
- Passport Pictures
- Any other relevant documents in your possession.