Deadline For 2020 GNPC Local Undergraduate Scholarship Extended
Deadline For 2020 GNPC Local Scholarship Extended
The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) has extended the deadline for the 2020 GNPC Local Undergraduate Scholarship.
In a blogpost by GNPC and monitored by NewsVibz, the organization has stated that the news deadline for the 2020/2021 GNPC Local Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships has been extended until January 31, 2021.
GNPC in the blogpost however cited 2 instances under which applicants should not re-apply for the scholarship in order to prevent duplication of their application. These instances are;
- If applicants have already completed the process and received “Successful Submission” notice.
- If an applicant received a “Successful Submission” notice but did not receive a “Summary Receipt” via e-mail/text afterwards. Your application remains valid.
Although the deadline for the 2020 GNPC Local Undergraduate Scholarship has been extended, it is to be noted that requirements for the application process remain same.
GNPC 2020 LOCAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP DESCRIPTION
The 2020 GNPC Foundation Scholarship is open to eligible Year One and Continuing Ghanaian students pursuing undergraduate studies at any accredited tertiary institution in Ghana.
The GNPC Foundation Scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses and learning materials.
ELIGIBILITY FOR 2020 LOCAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- Applicant must be a Ghanaian.
- Must have obtained admission to pursue an undergraduate programme at a public tertiary institution.
- Teachers and lecturers in STEM (to improve the teaching of STEM for capacity building).
- Tutors pursuing English and Ghanaian Languages, TVET at technical Institutions, Nursing Training Colleges and Colleges of Education
- Persons with disabilities (Applicants with any form of disability are required to upload medical certificate stating the level/seriousness of disability)
DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD FOR 2020 LOCAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- Admission Letter
- WAEC Results or Certificate
- Birth Certificate or National Identification Card
- Passport Picture
OPENING & CLOSING DATE FOR 2020 LOCAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
Application portal opens on 1st December, 2020 and closes on 31st January, 2021
All applications are to be done online (www.gnpcghana.org). Submission of hard copies of application will be rejected.
- This facility does not apply to sandwich, part-time, private or fee-paying students in public tertiary institutions.
- For applicants with any form of disability, upload of disability medical report as evidence
- Continuing students are to upload their statement of results.
- Applicants who enjoy any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on accurate information.
Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void. Any award made based on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are made based on the misrepresentation, the applicant may be asked to provide a refund or may face prosecution or both.
Source: NewsVibz.com || Kindly link back when you copy or paraphrase a paragraph(s) or the entire