How To Check 2021 RNAC & RNAP Online Licensing Examination Results
The licensing examination results of Registered General Nursing (RGN), Registered Midwifery (RM) and Public Health Nursing (PHN) candidates who sat for the August 2021 edition of the online exams have been released by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (N&MC) of Ghana.
In this article, we will guide all Registered General Nursing (RGN), Registered Midwifery (RM) and Public Health Nursing (PHN) students on how to check their results online in some few simple steps.
How to check 2021 RNAC & RNAP online licensing examination results
- Visit the Council’s official online results checking portal at https://nmc.gov.gh
- Click on online service> online results
- Select Generate code on the next page
- Key in your index number and contact number
- Click on Generate Code. You will receive the code via SMS.
- Key in your Index Number and the code you received via SMS
- Successful candidates should click on Congratulations button to fill the registration form online
- Click on submit button and print a hard copy of the registration form for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to N&MC Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip.
Note: Unsuccessful candidates may register at a communicated date for re-sit.