Teacher Trainees Posting || How To Check Postings || Documents Required At GES Regional Office
The Minister for Education and Member of Parliament for Manhyia South District; Dr. Mathew Opoku Prempeh, popularly known as NAPO had on 20th November 2020 said the posting will be released on 21st November 2020 when he granted an interview at the Bono Region based radio station, Jaman 103.7
Unfortunately, the date given by the Honorable Minister could not materialize as the Service released a document to plead with Graduates to give them more time as they had encountered some technical challenges with the release of the posting.
The 2017/2018 Teacher Trainees applied to be recruited into Ghana Education Service in July 2020. Their posting had however been delayed as a result of recruitment of 2019 Teacher Trainees as well as University Graduates.
On the other hand, the GES recruitment portal was opened for 2019 College of Education Teacher Trainees to put in their request/application to be recruited on September 16, 2020.
GES has however, released postings for both 2017/2018 and 2019 College of Education Teacher Trainees together. It is the hope of many, especially University Graduates that posting for them will follow suit once the recruitment portal closes on November 30, 2020.
How To Check GES Posting
- Visit gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click Postings
- Fill the information required and submit
- Pay GH¢10 via MTN Mobile Money
- Print Posting/Appointment Letter
- Make copies and submit with the documents below to the Regional office.
How To Buy GES E-Voucher
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device.
- Proceed to the Posting Login Page and enter your Staff ID or Index Number and enter the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device.
- Finally, click on Submit to download your appointment letter.
Documents Required / Needed At GES Regional Office
- Medical Report
- Acceptance Letter
- University Degree Certificate (Original & Certified True copy)
- National Service Certificate
- Licensure Examination Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- National ID Card
- SSNIT Biometric Card (SSNIT Number)
- Bank account details
- WASSCE Certificate
- BECE Certificate
- Passport Pictures
- Any other relevant documents in your possession.